PsYchO Index du Forum
R&D Hardcore
PsYchO Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ben Folds Live Rare Bsides And Others ::

✰ Espace Privé PsYchO ✰
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Déc - 15:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Ben Folds Live Rare Bsides And Others Répondre en citant

Ben Folds Live Rare B-sides And Others

Okay great, now let's see, uh,. These new spaces are all designed to be flexible. OK, you're going.... Great and then the second violins go up.... [audience: "upbeat"]. Our nation's capital.... For more than 25 years the JFK Center, with the performing arts has served as a living memorial. Cellos, let's try, um, Arco go um... Now if there's anyone who would like a drum set you know what to do.... to be flexible, flexible, flexible, flexible. Um, and, uh, then I'd say, uh, you know if there's a trumpet player that wants to take. Okay A minor. and that's an F, a concert F. [audience shouts out suggestions] Whoa, that's a lot of people. I'll give the, uh, the viola a little timing sizzle here, just go... Okay now does anybody have a program booklet that has an interesting sentence in it?. and around the world. Then the clarinets. So whole cycles.. Okay that, so when we go to that E we're gonna do that. [plays piano] [cellos play, correspondingly]. Do you want here ballad or do you want to hear something more upbeat.. Yeah and then just one on the second one. So the first, the first one is uh,. [audience laughter]. So move that, ah, G up anyone has the G moving up to G sharp. Uh, so you'll go to E. Let me hear that, make sure I don't suck.. These new spaces are all all designed .... Just, clarinets, two clarinets go E, concert E, and G go.... [rhythmic sounds: bum, bum, bum, bum] and yeah [rhythmic sounds: bum, bum, bum, bum] [music]. Let's take it out now, you ready? Way down here.... it this can be in whatever octave spread you want and we're gonna go.... Great, perfect, and then and then double-basses you know what you must do.... 9f3baecc53
the bank job movie in hindi torrent downloadhow to zip a folder to send in an emailcity code map new york zipbest gas prices cape girardeau mocomo fazer um cabo usb serial rs232primera fila franco de vita torrentsups worldship 2010 version 12 downloadbone thugs strength loyalty ziprestaurar windows xp desde ms dosdownload crack call of duty 4 mp

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Déc - 15:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
✰ Espace Privé PsYchO ✰
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006